Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This is the oath that all Senators will take...
Posted by bagger of IL on 12/16/19 10:14amMsg #73029
Has he taken the oath yet?
After the sham of Adam Shifty and the debacle of Nadler, you lefties are going to complain about the partisan Senate? This entire ugliness is a total waste of time and money, Schiff, Nadler and Pelousey should all be sued for wasting our money. Three examples of why we need term limits for ALL politicians. Get real.

2 charges, and one of them is so bogus it's disgusting. Obstruction of Congress? Really?
last time I checked Congress and the Executive branch were equal. So, should Congress be charged with obstruction if they veto a Presidents not signing a bill?

You anti-Trumps are pure communists.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This is the oath that all Senators will take... - MikeC/TX on 12/15/19 6:55pm
 " ... I will do impartial justice ... " Really?!? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 12/16/19 9:16am
 Re: " ... I will do impartial justice ... " Really?!? - HisHughness on 12/16/19 10:29am
 Re: This is the oath that all Senators will take... - bagger on 12/16/19 10:14am
 Re: This is the oath that all Senators will take... - MikeC/TX on 12/16/19 6:01pm
 I would love to link your same post re: SenDems who have ... - Moneyman/TX on 12/24/19 9:56am
 Re: I would love to link your same post re: SenDems who have ... - MikeC/TX on 12/26/19 5:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.