Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Good to know
Posted by Nate_MN of MN on 2/9/06 3:28pm Msg #95891
I would have just let it go the first time since it was the first time dealing with the company. If it was someone I dealt with on a regular basis then I would have mentioned it to them. I really don't think there is a wrong answer. I just would accept the $5 less to maintiain the appearance of being easy to deal with. Now granted, by calling them on their $5 mistake you may look like you are very detailed oriented, so that could be just as good as being easy to deal with. And you may be able to call them on it and still seem easy to deal with. Like I said, no wrong answer, just what I would have done.

I would not let them short me every time, even if I did let it go the first time. And if it was $35 I would have requested the remaining amount due.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Would like your thoughts please on a check - Jenny_CA on 2/8/06 11:04pm
 Re: Would like your thoughts please on a check - Dee_Fla on 2/8/06 11:14pm
 Re: Would like your thoughts please on a check - Brad_CA on 2/8/06 11:15pm
 Re: Would like your thoughts please on a check - Paul_IL on 2/8/06 11:19pm
 Which raises another question.... - Stamper_WI on 2/8/06 11:22pm
 Re: Which raises another question.... - CaliNotary on 2/9/06 12:12am
 Not at all -  Shane_OH on 2/9/06 10:46am
 Re: Would like your thoughts please on a check - TitleGalCA on 2/8/06 11:59pm
 Re: Thank you everyone, - Jenny_CA on 2/9/06 12:14am
 Re: Was paraphrasing Brad_CA in the last sentence. - Jenny_CA on 2/9/06 12:23am
 Good to know - Stamper_WI on 2/9/06 7:16am
 Re: Good to know - Nate_MN on 2/9/06 3:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.