Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday
Posted by CaliNotary of CA on 7/21/05 12:18pm Msg #53602
Sherry, you sound like you've made an obvious effort to figure out what is going to give you a good working relationship with quality notaries, which will ultimately lead to more success for you as a signing service. I don't think anybody is bashing that, nor should they.

I wasn't even bashing Liz in my posts, I just asked a simple question - why doesn't she pay more than $50 for a signing? She's the one who chose to talk around the question and try to make it seem like I was attacking her when I kept getting back to the original question. And of course, she never did answer it beyond "even if you're getting paid $200 you're worth more than that". OK, fine, then why is she only paying $50 if she thinks we're worth more?

I understand the postion of signing services just fine. While there is nothing specifically "wrong" with what Liz is doing, she's hardly doing us any great shakes by paying what is pretty much universally considered the lowest acceptable fee possible on a very mediocre pay schedule. A person with as much respect for the position of signing agents as she claims to have would aspire to do a little better by us than she is doing.

And it's completely fair to call a spade a spade in these situations - she wants more money in her pocket so she tries to play up the free things that's she's doing, like treating us with the utmost respect and not making us hound her for payment. Big whoop, she should be doing that stuff anyway.

Talk is cheap, she should put her money where her mouth is.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 8:21am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday -  hcampersFL on 7/21/05 8:33am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - Not. in FL on 7/21/05 9:58am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 10:05am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - NY_Taxlady on 7/21/05 11:06am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 11:09am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - plugging -  BrendaTX on 7/21/05 12:24pm
 SA have the power...to accept or decline low paying SS. -  Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 7/21/05 10:18am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - CaliNotary on 7/21/05 12:18pm
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 12:27pm
 To SherryB and Liz- SS and SA relationship - Plugging - Anonymous on 7/21/05 2:34pm
 Re: To SherryB and Liz- SS and SA relationship - Plugging - CaliNotary on 7/21/05 3:22pm
 Just as I suspected! - Anonymous on 7/22/05 2:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.