Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!!
Posted by  BrendaTX of TX on 7/23/05 4:43pm Msg #54174
Get them to provide the copy if possible. I do things differently than others. I use a camera.

I respect the opinion of the other posters who don't utilize a digital camera to make sure to have a copy when one is required. I carry my digital camera in my bag and it has a close up lens.

With the bwrs' permission, I take a picture of it and print it to send back with the package. I delete it afterwards.

It saves me from carrying forms to have them note they have to fax the copy in, it cuts down on my paperwork. This is my way...and it works for me.

I never miss having a copy of it if one is needed.

I never have to look up a fax number or write a note regarding the problem of no ID copy.

I would rather not have more paperwork with me, or to file, or documentation to do on this issue so I have a CYA record that they have been advised of the problem if they don't fax it in; and I don't like having to discuss the problem of no ID with them.

Click click and my ID problem is taken care of.

This is the way I choose to do this.

Others' reasons for doing things their way works for them and that's why they do it.

BEWARE: some lenders state NOT to ask for a copy.

JMHO.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - Martha_AZ on 7/23/05 10:39am
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - Donna_CA on 7/23/05 10:57am
 Never mind found other discussions regarding ID copying -n/m - Martha_AZ on 7/23/05 10:58am
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - Anonymous on 7/23/05 11:31am
 But, should you keep a copy?? If so, why? nm -  BrendaTX on 7/23/05 4:44pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - Jimmy_FL on 7/23/05 1:42pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - jojo_mn on 7/23/05 1:44pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! I don't!!!! -  PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 1:51pm
 Paul is right. ~n/m - Melody on 7/23/05 7:25pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! -  CarolynCO on 7/23/05 3:35pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! -  BrendaTX on 7/23/05 4:43pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! -  PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 8:57pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! -  BrendaTX on 7/23/05 9:13pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! - PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 9:20pm
 Re: How to Copy Drivers License at signing!!! -  thnotary_NY on 7/24/05 6:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.