Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Nations Direct
Posted by  Jack/AL of AL on 7/30/11 3:38pm Msg #392084
Yes, we are! There have been many postings about that company. I quit working for ND about four months ago, because of low fees, fax-backs, and multiple communications involved with every signing. In case you haven't noticed, they use an automatic system, which often gets absurd. That's how you might call and email that a signing is complete, yet still get one or more calls and numerous emails, reminding you that you have not yet logged on to confirm completion, and your pay might be deducted, all within about a half hour. My most absurd one was 30 minuted from home. I called from the property at the end of signing, and reported it complete and that I had another to do and could not get on-line until an hour later. When I got to my computer, I had three threatening emails reminding me to report or my pay might be reduced. And yes, I still got a call, asking about completion. Even if you call to report arriving for the signing, and say that you will call when complete, they're good about calling 30 minutes later, asking whether you've finished. At another signing, I called to report that I had arrived at the borrowers' house for the signing. Half way through the docs, I reached a page that said to "STOP immediately and call ND." I did and the ND person said "but you've already called us, and please remember to call upon leaving!" I've received as many as three of the automatic emails within 30 mintues, all while traveling from the signing to my office, and all after calling in to report completion. It seems there are a lot of employees all trying t do their jobs, but there is a lot of needless repetition and wasting of their time and ours. Everyone I've spoken to there was pleasant and stated that they were just doing as told........
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Nations Direct - JDGATO on 7/30/11 3:07pm
 Re: Nations Direct - Pam/TN on 7/30/11 3:26pm
 Some things never change -  Linda_H/FL on 7/30/11 3:26pm
 Re: Nations Direct -  Jack/AL on 7/30/11 3:38pm
 Re: Nations Direct -  Jack/AL on 7/30/11 3:42pm
 Re: Nations Direct - JDGATO on 7/30/11 4:56pm
 Re: Nations Direct - doglover/CA on 8/1/11 1:06am
 Doglover, are you and snoopdog close? n/m -  HisHughness on 8/1/11 1:44am
 Re: Nations Direct - dutchcloser on 8/1/11 7:19am
 Re: Nations Direct - AnnMarie/NJ on 10/20/11 10:14am
 Re: Nations Direct - Kay/IL on 7/30/11 10:23pm
 Re: Nations Direct - JDGATO on 7/31/11 6:50am
 Re: Nations Direct - Susan/CA on 7/31/11 11:30am
 Re: Nations Direct - Missy82 on 7/31/11 2:15pm
 Re: Nations Direct - jnew on 7/31/11 4:27pm
 Re: Nations Direct - JDGATO on 8/1/11 4:46pm
 Re: Nations Direct - Eugenia M Samuels on 8/17/11 12:29pm
 Re: Nations Direct -  jba/fl on 8/17/11 1:24pm
 Re: Nations Direct - Rebecca Brockway on 10/17/11 8:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.