Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Oh Please, can I barf now? Comparing "IT" to PAW? Geez
Posted by Mr_Fantastic of CA on 2/6/06 2:25am Msg #94613
"he doesn't go out of his way to make fun of people and belittle them"

Says the person who is going out of his way to make fun of me and belittle me.

"He's a REAL MAN, a REAL PERSON, not hiding behind a now, ridiculous name"

Says the poster posting anonymously.

Posts like this amuse me to no end, thank you so much. Exactly which line were you standing in when god was handing out self awareness? Hopefully you at least got a double dose of boob or weenie size to make up for it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mr_Fantastic NOTARYROTARY's "Notary of the Month"? - Anonymous on 2/5/06 10:11am
 Re: Mr_Fantastic NOTARYROTARY's "Notary of the Month"? - Bonnie_CO on 2/5/06 10:18am
 Re: 3rd that. n/m - NM_CO on 2/5/06 10:49am
 Why not go for NNA's Notary of the Year??? - LauriecPA on 2/5/06 11:13am
 Re: Why not go for NNA's Notary of the Year??? - Anonymous on 2/5/06 11:35am
 Re: Mr_Fantastic NOTARYROTARY's "Notary of the Month"? - Mr_Fantastic on 2/5/06 3:52pm
 Preferred parking and your very own... - Bonnie_CO on 2/5/06 5:35pm
 Oh Please, can I barf now? Comparing "IT" to PAW? Geez - Anonymous on 2/5/06 9:32pm
 Re: Oh Please, can I barf now? Comparing "IT" to PAW? Geez - Anonymous on 2/5/06 9:51pm
 Re: Oh Please, can I barf now? Comparing "IT" to PAW? Geez - Mr_Fantastic on 2/6/06 2:25am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.