Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Please read Bobbi's post ...
Posted by  Les_CO of CO on 10/23/13 5:42pm Msg #489461
In my past I have worked with many, many Title Companies, and at least a dozen or so that are no longer in existence. I happen to be incorporated, with an EIN number so it’s unlikely that my Corporation would be regarded as an employee. I would suggest that anyone in this business get an EIN, and at least form a LLC to do business as. My invoices have my Corporate name on them…I have occasionally gotten a check payable to me personally I simply deposit it into my Corporate account, but let the payer know that in the future to please make the payments to the Corp.. Ilene did not mention which “Quality Title”, and there are many, sent her this request, there could be some good, and some not-so-good….Remember the words “Title Company” does not mean honest business practices.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Quality title -  Ilene C. Seidel on 10/23/13 1:46pm
 Re: Quality title -  Les_CO on 10/23/13 2:02pm
 The only time I have been asked for clients... - BobbiCT on 10/23/13 2:32pm
 Please read Bobbi's post ... -  ReneeK_MI on 10/23/13 4:45pm
 Re: Please read Bobbi's post ... -  Les_CO on 10/23/13 5:42pm
 Re: Quality title -  JanetK_CA on 10/23/13 2:45pm
 Re: Quality title -  Ilene C. Seidel on 10/23/13 3:34pm
 Once again, you're an independent contractor, not an -  MW/VA on 10/23/13 3:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.