Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long)
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 4/4/06 10:19pm Msg #111072
I, too, have been around about as long as dirt, tho' in different areas than you, TitleGal. Wish I could explain this (even to myself)--but I can't. The only explanation I have for requiring all the little meaningless details (blue/black/both! ink--exception where State specified, of course; initial each page or don't, etc., etc., etc.) is: CUZ THEY CAN. Only other possible explanation I can think of is that somewhere way down the food chain, blue ink makes it easier for the new girl fresh out of high school/college? to determine which really is the original. As far as stiff-necked etc. NSAs... nah, I don't think so. More than likely, we just don't want to give them a reason to get upset with us. For whatever this observation is worth: I've been doing this for twelve years (yes, you read that right) and this nonsense did NOT go on until the last 5 years or so. This time frame corresponds quite neatly with the boom in this field and the increased NNA advertising that we know so well.
I know that this brought an influx of people with no background whatsoever in any related field. I've read about the yellow paper used to print docs and the pretty glitter pens used to sign. Hence, the increase in Lender instructions. Other than this, I'm back to CUZ THEY CAN.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 9:33pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Bonnie_CO on 4/4/06 9:47pm
 Sometimes the instructions are -  Ilona_OH on 4/4/06 9:57pm
 Re: Sometimes the instructions are - pan/nd on 4/4/06 11:19pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 9:58pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) - Lee/AR on 4/4/06 10:19pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 10:48pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  PAW on 4/5/06 7:20am
 I can't believe you mentioned the glitter pen. - MichiganAl on 4/5/06 3:16am
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Sherri_NWA on 4/4/06 11:22pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Brenda Stone on 4/5/06 3:55am
 Brenda Stone -  Sherri_NWA on 4/5/06 10:22am
 Re: Brenda... Sherri NWA - (:>) Exactly!! n/m -  BrendaTx on 4/6/06 11:06am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  Renee Kovacs on 4/5/06 6:29am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  cfwMI on 4/5/06 6:46am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - lulu on 4/5/06 8:58am
 Great info -  MelissaCT on 4/5/06 10:29am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  Giselle_CA on 4/6/06 5:59pm
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - LawrenceOK on 4/5/06 9:38am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - lulu on 4/5/06 11:43am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - Pat/IL on 4/5/06 9:41am
 The best post -  janCA on 4/5/06 12:20pm
 As always Renee, great info - belongs in 'Best of NR' -  TitleGalCA on 4/5/06 11:26pm
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  BrendaTx on 4/6/06 4:22am
 Re:Thank you, here's more, and I've become quite prolific! -  Renee Kovacs on 4/6/06 6:33am
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Tina_MA on 4/5/06 1:24pm
 LOL Tina...you made my day/night/week/month/year!! n/m -  TitleGalCA on 4/5/06 11:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.