Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

As always Renee, great info - belongs in 'Best of NR'
Posted by  TitleGalCA of CA on 4/5/06 11:26pm Msg #111436
from someone in the know, and yes, in your area...why would ANYONE hire someone else??
I'm glad you posted - and was hoping you would =)

I do think there is a happy medium between someone like yourself and the point and sign crowd, particularly new notaries, and I'd venture that most here in the forum are in that mid range, and I sure as hell hope that I am.

I find that when I accept SS work, and find something I know is an error on the docs because of my experience, it's a real decision as to whether or not I want to mention it. I've pointed out errors in the past and have been told "it's not your concern" but others have thanked me. It just depends on the sophistication of the SS...and the attitude.

For me, it's a bit easier with escrow staff because I speak their language.

It's too bad the chaos that's happens with the whole loan process. The passing of docs through all those hands guarantees the chaos, and the errors. In my day job I mutter all day long about how docs could come to me in the condition they are after review by both lender and escrow?? Has anyone been paying attention??

It would be nice if someone like you in the closing/funding arena would take more time to give feedback - but such is the nature of the beast.

I guess we'll all have to be satisfied with having someone like you posting the Truly Good Stuff.

Add my thank to all the others Big Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 9:33pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Bonnie_CO on 4/4/06 9:47pm
 Sometimes the instructions are -  Ilona_OH on 4/4/06 9:57pm
 Re: Sometimes the instructions are - pan/nd on 4/4/06 11:19pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 9:58pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) - Lee/AR on 4/4/06 10:19pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  TitleGalCA on 4/4/06 10:48pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  PAW on 4/5/06 7:20am
 I can't believe you mentioned the glitter pen. - MichiganAl on 4/5/06 3:16am
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Sherri_NWA on 4/4/06 11:22pm
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Brenda Stone on 4/5/06 3:55am
 Brenda Stone -  Sherri_NWA on 4/5/06 10:22am
 Re: Brenda... Sherri NWA - (:>) Exactly!! n/m -  BrendaTx on 4/6/06 11:06am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  Renee Kovacs on 4/5/06 6:29am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  cfwMI on 4/5/06 6:46am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - lulu on 4/5/06 8:58am
 Great info -  MelissaCT on 4/5/06 10:29am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  Giselle_CA on 4/6/06 5:59pm
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - LawrenceOK on 4/5/06 9:38am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - lulu on 4/5/06 11:43am
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) - Pat/IL on 4/5/06 9:41am
 The best post -  janCA on 4/5/06 12:20pm
 As always Renee, great info - belongs in 'Best of NR' -  TitleGalCA on 4/5/06 11:26pm
 Re: Opinion, you're welcome, and this IS long =) -  BrendaTx on 4/6/06 4:22am
 Re:Thank you, here's more, and I've become quite prolific! -  Renee Kovacs on 4/6/06 6:33am
 Re: Opinions, please..... and comments, TIA (not too long) -  Tina_MA on 4/5/06 1:24pm
 LOL Tina...you made my day/night/week/month/year!! n/m -  TitleGalCA on 4/5/06 11:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.