Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track
Posted by Anonymous from 70.58.185.246 of CO on 5/5/06 1:25pm Msg #117978
** And is it up to me to let the lender/escrow etc know about the missing docs a or wait till they tell me? **

Jessica, while it's not your responsibility to draw up the docs, you should make sure that all of the required documents are in the package. If they are not, then you should notify the title company.

I had a situation just a couple of days ago where the signature page of the Note was missing. I didn't notice it until I was at the borrowers. I had them sign the first page anyway. I notified the signing service of it, and they notified the title company.

The signing service emailed the page to me the next day, I had the borrowers sign it, and returned it to the title company. I had already dropped off the docs, but I was able to get the signature page to them so that all of the docs arrived at the same time. They'll probably never tell you, but they appreciate it when you can cover for them like that. Good luck.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 one question to make sure I am on the right track - JESSICA RAQUINIO on 5/5/06 1:10pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track -  lulu on 5/5/06 1:25pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Anonymous from 70.58.185.246 on 5/5/06 1:25pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - JESSICA RAQUINIO on 5/5/06 1:32pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Marlene/USNA on 5/5/06 1:43pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Marlene/USNA on 5/5/06 1:38pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track -  lulu on 5/5/06 4:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.