Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Bwrs printing eDocs...Point well taken.
Posted by  Tina_MA of MA on 5/7/06 9:36pm Msg #118293
I have to say that if I were the borrowers, there is no way in hell I would help defray the lender's cost by printing out my own loan documents.

I had one borrower a couple years back that agreed to print his own loan docs. After he saw how many pages there were, and all the attachments, he called me and said that I'd better be coming to his house with docs or we'd end up doodling on his napkins.

I thought it was funny when I called the lender and told them what the borrower told me. They were all put out, and acted as though they couldn't understand why the borrower decided not to print his own docs.

I thought they were arrogant to make the borrower assume the cost and responsibility of printing their own docs. Personally, I believe that it's double dipping, by the lender/TC, to have the borrower print out their own docs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Bwrs printing eDocs... -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 4:16pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... - CaliNotary on 5/7/06 5:14pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs...Point well taken. -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 6:18pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs...Point well taken. -  Tina_MA on 5/7/06 9:36pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs...TINA - Another point well taken. -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 10:13pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... Years ago, I -  HudsonBayCA on 5/7/06 10:42pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... Years ago, I -  thnotary_NY on 5/8/06 9:01am
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... - Colonel_IA on 5/8/06 10:52am
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... -  MelissaCT on 5/8/06 3:56pm
 Re: Bwrs printing eDocs... -  BrendaTx on 5/8/06 4:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.