Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thank you, Bob...Victoria Riviera contacted me and
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 5/17/06 7:49pm Msg #120592
my emails never reached her, thus she could not respond to me.

I told her I would immediately fix the situation on the board to make sure people knew that as soon as this issue was brought up for her she was quick to look into it.

I believe we can both agree that the best thing for a Texas notary to do is to consult the resources stated above to understand the background on courtesy closings which are done in title companies and law offices in Texas.

As I told VRiv, the reason I got behind this issue was because it was brought to me by a couple of notaries who were really concerned that it be understood that a refinance *could* be done in Texas in homes and that refis were not part of the title company/attorney office game.

My thanks to you and to Victoria Riviera for the liason you provided as well as for her call to me this evening.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For newer folks who think they've been treated rudely... -  Roger_OH on 5/17/06 2:20pm
 Re: For newer folks who think they've been treated rudely... - Anonymous from 68.230.104.127 on 5/17/06 5:04pm
 Roger is correct. Except for his pathetic quirk,..... - Bob_Chicago on 5/17/06 5:08pm
 Re: Roger is correct. VRiv not so much... -  BrendaTx on 5/17/06 5:30pm
 Thank you, Bob...Victoria Riviera contacted me and -  BrendaTx on 5/17/06 7:49pm
 Re: For newer folks who think they've been treated rudely... - whitesatin on 5/17/06 5:19pm
 Re: For newer folks who think they've been treated rudely... -  BrendaTx on 5/17/06 5:25pm
 Re: For newer folks who think they've been treated rudely... -  Linda Kassis on 5/17/06 6:19pm
 Bravo!! n/m - JanetK_CA on 5/17/06 8:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.