Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: US Inspect
Posted by  Solutions - Business of CA on 7/7/15 2:04pm Msg #534048
I received the same email and accepted 2 assignments both for the same day so it would be worth my time.
Once you accept to their solicited email to do work for them, they will send you a 2nd email asking you to download their app called "canvas" through this app inspections are accessed, photos uploaded and completed.
I downloaded the app and tried completing one of the assignments yesterday and it was a pain in the neck to figure out what I was supposed to take photos of......The app doesn't tell you until you access the assignment so I went back & took photos of what I figured where the most common areas , living room, kitchen, bed rooms , bathroom, closets, front of the house & address as well as the back yard and garage. I accessed the app to upload the "photos" and was only able to get to step 3 which is where I uploaded the photos of the front of the house & address close-up, when I got to the next field of the order on the app, it went into another tab showing 27 items specifically asking for photos of cabinets, electrical & plumbing, which I didn't take photos of. I was beyond upset by this time because I didn't know i was supposed to verify that nor take photos of those items. SO I left & emailed the company asking them for specifics of what EXACTLY they wanted me to verify. Their reply was use the APP....
The app is not very user friendly AND when the order comes in there are no specific instructions as to what they want verified/inspected. I'm used to knowing beforehand what I'm inspecting & or verifying.
I didn't compete the assignments, this company is not very easy to communicate with.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 US Inspect - Katmet on 7/6/15 6:22pm
 Grade the repairs?? Oh h** NO!! n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 7/6/15 6:29pm
 Re: US Inspect - MikeC/TX on 7/6/15 7:54pm
 Re: US Inspect - zetetic/IN on 7/6/15 8:15pm
 Re: US Inspect - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 7/6/15 8:19pm
 Re: US Inspect - Katmet on 7/7/15 5:08am
 Re: US Inspect - Sandra G Holland on 7/7/15 7:55am
 Re: US Inspect - Katmet on 7/7/15 8:09am
 Re: US Inspect - Katmet on 7/7/15 1:59pm
 Re: US Inspect -  Solutions - Business on 7/7/15 2:04pm
 Re: US Inspect - Katmet on 7/7/15 2:41pm
 Re: US Inspect -  Solutions - Business on 7/7/15 5:18pm
 Re: US Inspect - Mary Land on 7/7/15 8:05am
 Re: US Inspect -  Yoli/CA on 7/7/15 10:53am
 Re: US Inspect -  Jack/AL on 7/7/15 1:03pm
 Re: US Inspect - Katmet on 7/7/15 1:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.