Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Throwing Up At Signing Table
Posted by Treasure Valley Notary - Tina of ID on 4/25/17 10:02am Msg #574183
I feel for you Cheryl. I hate being late to appts too. My 2nd one was to be at 5 pm (rescheduled from last month so they had weeks to get it all together). I didn't get documents until 5:20 pm and had a 45 minute drive due to rush hour.

Get there and the wife thinks she can also sign for the husband. Uhhhhh NO! Explained the purpose of a POA, which she does not have. Come to find out the husband is in his room but so stressed out that I am there that he is throwing up. Not sick physically with maybe the flu or something, but sick mentally. I guess he has been like this for over 20 years.

What??? And on EOM when I have another appt. Oh my! She wants to reschedule. LO says it is a do or die. I've had people sick at a signing which is so wrong on their part, but never this! I guess after 13 years I should be use to curve balls. As far as I am concerned this one deserves hazard duty pay. LO should be ponying in extra for my fee. This signing was one of those above and beyond. I would have loved to see just how a newbie would have handled it! I've never had someone throwing up at the closing table before. Let alone non-stop. It was horrible to say the least!

I think it is time for a day off. Maybe time to head to the mountains for a day. Still lots of snow but at least it is more manageable now with the roads. Let me know when you head up this way again. Hang in there my friend. Thank goodness most days aren't like yesterday!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What a wicked day...logistically -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/17 9:00am
 Throwing Up At Signing Table - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 4/25/17 10:02am
 Re: Throwing Up At Signing Table -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/17 10:17am
 Re: weird day - JkWa on 4/26/17 8:55am
 Re: weird day - SteveS/CA on 4/26/17 4:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.