Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I agree with Janet
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/2/17 12:30am Msg #575995
Something smells here and it's not your docs. Obviously something happened to them AFTER they opened them up and trying to pin it on you to resign. Sealed in plastic protects them from everything. Could be a number of things from a spilled coffee at title and trying to blame you, or like Janet said, they messed up on something and trying to get you to go out on your dime with new almost identical docs, who knows. A whole package cannot be ruined. Cats spray, not drench, and I never ran across one who hung out at Fed Ex. That's terrible they accused you, how embarrassing, but turn the tables and make it more an embarrassment to them even suggesting that. jmo

PS...You didn't use a bag from the outside drop box where someone could have "tainted" it to be funny and you didn't notice, did you? Only possible explanation I can think of. I don't feel or look inside myself. Liquid Ammonia will smell just like cat pee, and somebody being goofy could have sabotaged a bunch of them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cat Urine -  Claudine Osborne on 6/1/17 9:17pm
 I Would Have Been Mortified! - PegiT_MN on 6/1/17 11:23pm
 Re: I Would Have Been Mortified! -  JanetK_CA on 6/1/17 11:53pm
 I agree with Janet - Luckydog on 6/2/17 12:30am
 years ago when I was - notarydi/CA on 6/2/17 12:46am
 Thank God for Fabreze! -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/2/17 8:03am
 Re: Thank God for Fabreze! - PegiT_MN on 6/2/17 8:35am
 I can't imagine anyone being so lowly to blame the NSA -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/2/17 9:03am
 (Pee) "perfume" spill . . . yes, I believe that's probable. - NVLSlady/VA on 6/2/17 10:08am
 Reminded me of snakes on the plane movie...cats on the..nah -  Cari on 6/2/17 8:45am
 Re: Cat Urine - NVLSlady/VA on 6/2/17 12:44am
 Re: Cat Urine - Clem/CA on 6/2/17 11:46am
 Something's really fishy. It all smells - BearPaw/CO on 6/2/17 12:43pm
 Re: Cat Urine - NVLSlady/VA on 6/2/17 4:51pm
 What an absurd accusation! You put the docs in a plastic -  MW/VA on 6/2/17 12:37pm
 Re: What an absurd accusation! You put the docs in a plastic -  Claudine Osborne on 6/2/17 10:07pm
 Those plastic envelopes are not air tight. - Peggy Taylor on 6/3/17 9:01am
 Re: Those plastic envelopes are not air tight. - Luckydog on 6/3/17 5:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.