Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Premier Notary Service, Margate, FL
Posted by Kelly Tucker of FL on 7/5/17 1:32pm Msg #577875
I have been a professional Mobile Notary for nine years. I have worked with Premier Notary Service for many years now. I have never had to chase a paycheck. I have found them to be very professional and reliable. I do not have so much as one complaint against them. In fact, I have enjoyed working with a company that reaches out to me and listens when I have questions or concerns. I do not personally know any other Mobile Notaries who have or have not worked with Premier Notary Service. I do, however know that if I follow the instructions that I am given, I get paid on time, every time. Carol has always been great to work with!!!!!!! I recommend working with Premier Notary Service based on my own experiences working with them!!!!!!!!!!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Premier Notary Service, Margate, FL -  Yoli/CA on 6/29/15 9:01am
 Over 90 days to pay even short pay - zetetic/IN on 6/29/15 10:51am
 You all would be amazed at the checkered past of some of SS -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/15 11:18am
 Well said, Cheryl! - zetetic/IN on 6/29/15 11:43am
 Unfortunately, many good SSs have opted to take care of them -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/15 11:58am
 Re: Premier Notary Service, Margate, FL - Kelly Tucker on 7/5/17 1:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.