Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

America's Best Closers
Posted by Carolyn Lynch of MA on 1/27/18 6:37pm Msg #589093
FYI this company does not pay and she just sent me a 1099 which included the signing she didn't not pay. (Bad enough having to pay taxes but even worse when you have to pay taxes on money you earned but never received). I sent her an email telling her if she did not correct the 1099 I would contact the IRS and report her. My own fault since she hadn't paid me for prior closings and when I contacted her she had the nerve to tell me that she had paid me, I asked her to produce copies of the canceled checks, or I would contact title. She ignored me so I contacted TC and thankfully they helped facilitate payment by telling her they would no longer use her services. So after all that when she contacted me again for a signing I figured she wouldn't dare not pay but she burned me again and then included that signing on my 1099 so I just wanted to let people know.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 America's Best Closers - Carolyn Lynch on 1/27/18 6:37pm
 That's too bad. Robert ran a pretty good ss, and was smart -  MW/VA on 1/27/18 7:24pm
 Re: That -  Claudine Osborne on 1/27/18 8:37pm
 My thought, too. Tigers don't change their stripes. BUT... -  JanetK_CA on 1/27/18 9:19pm
 Re: My thought, too. Tigers don't change... - NVLSlady/VA on 1/28/18 5:11pm
 Re: My thought, too. Tigers don -  JanetK_CA on 1/29/18 1:24am
 Re: That - chattyfl on 1/30/18 5:42pm
 Re: America's Best Closers - Cheryl/SC on 11/20/19 2:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.