Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: TGIF...going to be one of those days
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/21/18 8:42am Msg #592471
It took 8.5 hours to get a redraw of a refi, cash out on a $1 mil loan with a major brick and mortar bank. I could not sit around waiting for it. Schedule slipped and flipped all over the place until I was finally able to receive docs from title and get to the borrower. I started my journey for redraw docs at 6:37am. It was a good thing I texted the to confirm I would meet him at his home and he replied immediately, no we're meeting in town at the lenders' offices as we both will be in town and you don't want to drive way up to see us any way, the roads are all still bad from the floods.

Can't any one get anything right? A relief that I wouldn't be driving the switchback streets up the mountains. The loan amount was increased Thursday afternoon, but it took the team in LA all day to redraw docs for our 2:15pm appointment which slipped to 3pm because I had no docs. Scheduling kept calling me, can you be on time? Yes, once I have docs! What a question!

Very irritating. I got home at 9pm and collapsed after dropping all my packages back to escrow offices. EOM is starting out, but a little wacky.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 TGIF...going to be one of those days -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/20/18 11:27am
 Re: TGIF...going to be one of those days -  Pamela/CA on 4/20/18 11:36am
 Re: TGIF...going to be one of those days -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/20/18 11:44am
 oh have the PERFECT job.... someone called me from LA..... -  Pamela/CA on 4/20/18 8:40pm
 Sorry Pam - not a lick of anger in any of the responses - Linda_H/FL on 4/21/18 8:10am
 Re: TGIF...going to be one of those days -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/21/18 8:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.