Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: notary decline
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/18/18 11:50am Msg #593430
Same story for the past 10 years, doesn't matter which month, or date, you chose. Bottom line is if you didn't make it by now, chances are things will not get much better. The trend is worse...less closings, lower fees offered, and longer waiting period to get paid. It takes years and years if not decades of building accounts, relationships and contacts and doing error free closings with no issues. Each good company has a whole list they draw from, and do not need new NSA's screwing things up for them. It's a tough market and everyday more and more NSA's flood our work force, driving our offers down and down under the assumption we are all making $1,000's+ per week. That's not happening for the majority of us.
As stated above, getting in with a title company is great, but they rarely need a newcomer. Title has their own people generally. If you can find one company who is busy and really does not like doing their closings, maybe you got an in, and always a long shot that can pay off. I found that most of my title company closings were assigned by a SS,and generally an "Offer Pad" closing. It's all demographics and supply and demand. So many times they welcomed my card and say they will call, but always comes from the SS. I believe maybe they request me? Who knows.
Good luck!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 notary decline - Cindy Herring on 5/17/18 7:35pm
 Re: notary decline... not for long - Signerbill on 5/17/18 7:48pm
 Re: notary decline... not for long - Cindy Herring on 5/17/18 7:57pm
 Re: notary decline... not for long -  JanetK_CA on 5/17/18 8:06pm
 Re: notary decline... not for long - Cindy Herring on 5/17/18 8:22pm
 Re: notary decline... not for long - Cindy Herring on 5/17/18 8:04pm
 A lot of notaries will exit the business as they will no - grapebed on 5/17/18 9:03pm
 I think the side hustle is all but over. -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/18 7:07am
 Re: notary decline -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/17/18 8:58pm
 Re: notary decline - SteveS/CA on 5/18/18 9:42am
 Re: notary decline - Luckydog on 5/18/18 11:50am
 The refi biz has dried up for me. I'm only getting a couple -  MW/VA on 5/18/18 11:56am
 Re: The refi biz has dried up for me. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/18 12:52pm
 Re: The refi biz has dried up for me. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/18 1:16pm
 Re: notary decline - KentCan on 5/22/18 3:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.