Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/22/18 2:31pm Msg #593641
A few years back, my brother who is licensed CA contractor had a bicyclist run into the back of his work truck. The guy was groaning and crying, writhing with pain and my brother got out of his truck, called 911, the guy refuses any medical attention, my brother smells alcohol, but the CHP doesn't write him up for DUI. A month later, AAA calls my brother, the guy is suing for $1 million dollars.

He hired an attorney, AAA settled for $10K, said it was nuisance payout. The guy got 2/3, the attorney got the rest. Talk about pain and anguish, my brother was so upset. It took three years to settle this out, and he was miserable. The guy is a bum, doesn't have work and lives in the river bottom. I'm sure all his winnings have gone up his nose or in his wiry little disgusting body.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A new scam for those of us out there scrambling around -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/18 9:28am
 Re: A new scam for those of us out there scrambling around -  Ilene C. Seidel on 5/22/18 9:43am
 Here they hang out at the pump trying to get free gas ;) n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 5/22/18 10:31am
 Re: A new scam for those of us out there scrambling around - Luckydog on 5/22/18 10:48am
 Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am - grapebed on 5/22/18 12:25pm
 Re: Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am - closergrl on 5/22/18 1:42pm
 Re: Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/18 2:31pm
 Re: Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am - Luckydog on 5/22/18 3:33pm
 Re: Absolutely shocking. I have never heard of this, but boy am - Luckydog on 5/22/18 3:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.