Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Should I charge for this?
Posted by Darlene Rice of FL on 10/5/06 9:01am Msg #150435
Sorry guys I disagree. Yes spanish is an asset and it is one of the reasons why I hire notaries, just like any other job that asks on an application if you speak any other language. But would you expect to get paid a higher pay rate at a regular job. If I have a two tray printer should I get paid more than you. Putting spanish on my profile got me more calls. I actually speak enough to barely get though a closing, so I did not put it to begin with. But because my mom does I take her as a witness on those. Two years ago my business increase due to this so yes it is an asset, do I charge more no. And as for competition maybe in certain areas but in Florida there are tons of spanish speaking notaries. Think about what you charge, times are tight and title companies are not paying top fee because they know there is someone else out there that will do it for less. Its not rocket science with what we do, if you have someone that pays attention and asks questions the job is almost as simple as asking if you want fries with that.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Should I charge for this? - Ali-IL on 12/17/04 11:48pm
 Re: Should I charge for this? -  DarleneAZ on 12/18/04 12:00am
 Re: Should I charge for this? -  Elizabeth Atwood on 12/18/04 12:38am
 Re: Should I charge for this? - Roger/OH on 12/18/04 9:51am
 Re: Should I charge for this? - Ted_MI on 12/18/04 7:36pm
 Re: Should I charge for this? - Anonymous on 12/19/04 5:14pm
 Re: Should I charge for this? - Darlene Rice on 10/5/06 9:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.