Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Stupid Notary File #8 -
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 2/23/19 5:15pm Msg #603760
Just when you think you've heard it all, something NEW comes up.

Notary is hired to perform a refinance. Please make two copies, ONE to sign and send back and ONE to give to borrower. A "notary" accepts $70 to do this because notary is too ignorant to state their fee since the "offer" is on the original inquiry to them. So they accept the $70.

Notary gets the package. Notary reviews package. Hmmmm, there are lot of pages here that the borrower doesn't sign, so I won't print those. Besides, the sender has them anyway. AND, look how much money I'm saving in toner and paper! Now, but big loan is much smaller and I'm making more money!!

Documents to back to Title Company -they go crazy. Many documents are missing. Now someone has to sit down and figure out what docs are missing. Important disclosures have never made it to the borrower. Numerous documents and instructions GENERATED BY THE LENDER never make it to Title.

Result: Notaries must be idiotic morons who can't even print a loan package and get it signed.
Result: EVEN MORE instructions. Print ALL of the loan package, not just what you MIGHT feel like.
Result: Loan funding is canceled. Loan package is scrapped.
Result: Borrower does not get loan funded with cash back needed for urgent medical needs.
Result: Another loan is generated, new dates, a new QUALIFIED notary is hired - additional expense.

How hard is this job? There are hundreds of @#$%@ing brainless idiots holding themselves out as "notaries," accepting what ever meager amount someone "offers." Dimwits constantly screwing up our industry. How many of these half-wits are out there anyway? (Don't answer - I can guess).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Stupid Notary File #8 - -  Scriba/NM on 2/23/19 5:15pm
 Re: Stupid Notary File #8 - -  janCA on 2/24/19 10:00am
 !! LOVE Stupid Notary - Signerbill on 2/24/19 10:19am
 A$$hole Escrow Officer - Matt Miller on 2/24/19 3:04pm
 Re: Stupid Notary File #8 - - Luckydog on 2/24/19 6:10pm
 Re: Stupid Notary File #8 - -  VT_Syrup on 2/24/19 6:43pm
 I have rec’d docs printed on both sides from lender n/m - ananotary on 2/24/19 9:30pm
 Re: Stupid Notary File #8 - - JkWa on 2/25/19 12:06am
 Re: Stupid Notary File #8 - -  Dianna Bard on 2/25/19 10:33pm
 You're Absolutely Correct - I Constantly Get Clean Up Calls. n/m -  Scriba/NM on 2/26/19 12:20pm
 Clock Hour classes - JkWa on 3/1/19 12:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.