Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared
Posted by grapebed of MO on 5/4/19 12:39pm Msg #606153
for it. About 18 months ago, another NR member really encouraged me to exit the loan signing business and I thank her for that guidance.

It has come to a point where my loan signing business was in getting in the way of taking my GNW to the next level. Right now GNW accounts for 60% of my net profit and takes about 5% of my time. Now, I will happily turn down Amrock's Hybrid signings. It is no big deal. I won't give it a second thought. It is not very hard to make $XXX a day in pure profit by doing GNW.

It helps that my geographical location is central to Senior facilities, hospitals, rehab facilities and lots of law firms. The business is there for the asking. Go get it grapebed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOTICE TO ALL NOTARIES-BIG BANKS - Holly Graves on 5/3/19 10:06pm
 Re: NOTICE TO ALL NOTARIES-BIG BANKS -  GQ/Orlando on 5/4/19 7:37am
 Agree...we've all seen the writing on the wall for some time -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/4/19 7:52am
 Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared - grapebed on 5/4/19 12:39pm
 Re: Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared - Luckydog on 5/4/19 2:43pm
 Re: Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared - Holly Graves on 5/4/19 5:11pm
 Re: Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared -  LynnNC on 5/8/19 12:36pm
 Re: Yep. This was clearly coming and thankfully I am prepared - Gebrielle McIver on 5/8/19 3:15pm
 Re: NOTICE TO ALL NOTARIES-BIG BANKS -  Greg Wilson on 5/5/19 3:11pm
 Re: NOTICE TO ALL NOTARIES-BIG BANKS - Connie Thingstad on 5/6/19 10:17pm
 Re: NOTICE TO ALL NOTARIES-BIG BANKS - Ireneky on 5/7/19 5:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.