Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Alabama Notaries - Senate Bill 359 Online Notarization
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 5/7/19 10:30pm Msg #606221
Things are moving in fast in Alabama. This Bill is on the agenda of the Judicial Committee and I'm hearing that it will be acted on by the end of the month. I think the last time I tried to attach a copy of a proposed bill I didn't do it right. It shouldn't matter since there are very few of us Alabama notaries still on this site.

Don't forget about House Bill 22. It will allow individuals in neighboring states to obtain an Alabama Notary commission.

Hold on to your embossers!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Alabama Notaries - Senate Bill 359 Online Notarization - Michelle/AL on 5/7/19 10:30pm
 Read it. Another 'pass it now & figure it out later' rush. - Lee/AR on 5/8/19 6:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.