Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail.
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 6/7/19 9:54am Msg #607185
I have had my same ymail.com account for the last ten years and now that yahoo has changed it's formatting so many times to the point of total ridiculousness, I am in the process of giving them the final boot. Yesterday I purchased a domain and will gradually make the transition from signature.notary@ymail.com to Peggy@signaturenotarymn.com. I found a local Minnesota company that purchased the domain for me and got everything set up to make it a very smooth transition so far.

Yahoo kept changing the e mail format every few days so it was a total surprise when you logged on every day as to which format you might be getting for that day. The new format is not user friendly, it is very hard to print out your e mail confirmations as they print super small, and adding attachments was merely impossible. They have made the new version so user unfriendly, that you need to call them for help in order to use it and that's going to cost you. Too many spam e mails, now I have to pay $4.99 per month if I want help, not to mention the 30 minute wait to talk to a representative on the help line. No thank you Yahoo.

What other types of e mail accounts does everyone else use and are you happy with the service you receive?

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 9:54am
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - Yoli/CA on 6/7/19 10:07am
 Thank You Yoli. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 12:38pm
 Re: One thing for saying you’re kicking Yahoo to the curb - Carolyn Bodley on 6/7/19 10:11am
 Re: One thing for saying you’re kicking Yahoo to the curb - Luckydog on 6/7/19 11:52am
 Thank you Luckydog. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 12:41pm
 Re: Thank you Luckydog. - Luckydog on 6/7/19 7:58pm
 I use gmail for both personal & business. No problems! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 6/7/19 2:34pm
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - Bear900/CA on 6/7/19 1:34pm
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - SteveS/CA on 6/8/19 5:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.