Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First American Title
Posted by  apsnltch of MI on 6/7/19 10:13am Msg #607189
Received an email yesterday, not very official.....requesting availability for a closing in my area.....
from Sanya David, First American Title.................I Replied that I needed more information for pricing and availability....
another email this AM that says here are the doc etc, etc, etc for this afternoons closing at the link provided above (Which there was no link)......listed a fee that they were willing to pay, listed supposed attachments by name and that the closing location was in the e-docs.
another paragraph in a box lower in the email about First American Title and their secure email and must have password etc.

I ASSUME THIS IS A SCAM???!!!

Anybody else heard from this person or seen anything similar to this. There were some going around awhile back, but this one is a little different.

I wonder to contact for missing link or just assume that it is a scam and forget it????

Thanks
Karon
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First American Title -  apsnltch on 6/7/19 10:13am
 Re: First American Title - PointmanTX on 6/7/19 10:17am
 Re: First American Title -- SCAM email n/m - Yoli/CA on 6/7/19 10:19am
 Check the spelling..it's First America n/m - Luckydog on 6/7/19 11:49am
 Re: First American Title -  apsnltch on 6/7/19 10:26am
 SCAM--these fake emails have been discussed a lot lately. -  MW/VA on 6/7/19 2:32pm
 Re: First American Title -  Mike Goodey on 6/7/19 3:21pm
 OR someone else is scamming under her name... IDK n/m -  JanetK_CA on 6/7/19 6:16pm
 Re: First American Title - mnotary/FL on 6/18/19 7:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.