Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail.
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 6/7/19 1:34pm Msg #607214
Never trusted yahoo and though I needed to open a gmail account for Verizon I never look at it.

I have a personal account with Charter/Spectrum, my internet service provider.

For business, I have used a domain from Godaddy for the past 12 years for my mortgage business. Actually, I have two. Since forward and reverse mortgages have different lenders, different software programs, different types of email, I had to split them up.

I set up all my email accounts with Outlook and have access to both business accounts on my cell. It can be a challenge at times but I know exactly where to look for something important I'm working on and where I can delete in a hurry.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 9:54am
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - Yoli/CA on 6/7/19 10:07am
 Thank You Yoli. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 12:38pm
 Re: One thing for saying you’re kicking Yahoo to the curb - Carolyn Bodley on 6/7/19 10:11am
 Re: One thing for saying you’re kicking Yahoo to the curb - Luckydog on 6/7/19 11:52am
 Thank you Luckydog. -  PegiT_MN on 6/7/19 12:41pm
 Re: Thank you Luckydog. - Luckydog on 6/7/19 7:58pm
 I use gmail for both personal & business. No problems! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 6/7/19 2:34pm
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - Bear900/CA on 6/7/19 1:34pm
 Re: I Am Finally Done With Yahoo/Y Mail. - SteveS/CA on 6/8/19 5:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.