Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: My impression of DocuSign security
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/3/19 3:04pm Msg #609059
I have used paid version and must be a little bit different than the free one. 2 part step, first part is an electronically sent email and password and instructions sent to recipient. Once you send someone a document to get doc-u-signed, the sender gets a notification of date and time of when it was opened and signed by whom, (2 people each have their own password own document and then it merges if you want it) and you also have record of when it was sent to whom and the email. That way people cannot say they never seen it, it records everything. The sender then gets that electronically signed document back and can print it out, save it as a PDF or to a folder. I have done a lot of doc-u-signed closings with their electroniclly signed docs included in the package from the lender's portion as I bring for wet signatures. In title we used this all the time for wiring instructions and POA's and such.

"An evil document originator could send a document under his/her control, forge a signature, and the finished PDF would have no hint that anything is wrong. Thus, THE METHOD IS USELESS FOR PROVING TO A THIRD PARTY THAT THE SIGNATURE IS VALID."

Totally cannot. It goes to the inteded person's email with the date stamp and time and the password electronically sent prior to them to open it up.
It is very secure. jmo from experience in title.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 12:44pm
 What a surprise (not). - Lee/AR on 8/3/19 1:17pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - Luckydog on 8/3/19 3:04pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 3:42pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 3:45pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - Luckydog on 8/3/19 4:47pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 5:57pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - pleasantonCA on 8/4/19 12:20pm
 Single document application - NVLSlady/VA on 8/5/19 11:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.