Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol.
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 11/23/19 2:48pm Msg #612742
To the best of my knowledge (25 yrs), there is NO site aimed at GNW simply because most GNW is a 'once & done' thing.
(Tho', once they find you, you do get some repeat business.) People go to Yahoo, Yellow Pages, Yelp...those kind of sites or just type 'notary near me' and up they pop. These are generally free ads and I get all my GNW from them. You just have to put up with Google trying to sell you ads via phone. But if you have a website, you can link the free sites to your website and use THAT to educate the general public as to what, where, when, how, your fees & how they can pay and anything else you think is appropriate. You will be able to re-do this as needed...and it will be needed. Too many really don't understand notarization at all. You will get a few "Can you come right now to this parking lot of some strip mall (5 hours away)? I'm buying a used car from this guy and need a Bill of Sale (or something) NOTARIZED." And some will try to pay your $15 fee + travel with a $100 bill...hoping you can't make change & will do it for free or the...gee, I've only got a $20...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/23/19 1:57pm
 Re: I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Lee/AR on 11/23/19 2:48pm
 Re: I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/23/19 3:20pm
 Re: I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/19 8:10am
 Re: I知 the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/24/19 11:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.