Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: About the 50% off NNA membership offer
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/11/20 8:34pm Msg #615572
That organization has never been for or about notaries, it's all about lining their pockets with cash. They continue to sell NSA packages in states where they are attorney only for closings. They continue to snow everyone involved in our business they are the "end all be all" and have to have their BGC and certification to work for most companies now. They continue to push their conventions which tell an experienced notary nothing new, yet rake in four figures off many notaries to attend and stay 4 days selling them a total line of BS and unachievable goals. Don't be surprised if they are not the #1 backer of RON and I believe are already selling classes and certifications in those states that passed it.
I didn't see anything 50% off from them, and really surprised if they did that. Unfortunately, I have to have their BGC and certification but will never need a membership for an additional fee. I went many years boycotting them , but they won if I want to work. They get as little from me as possible. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 About the 50% off NNA membership offer -  Matt Miller on 2/11/20 6:04pm
 Re: About the 50% off NNA membership offer - Luckydog on 2/11/20 8:34pm
 Re: About the 50% off NNA membership offer -  JanetK_CA on 2/11/20 11:35pm
 I stopped having anything to do with that organization many -  MW/VA on 2/12/20 8:56am
 Re: I stopped having anything to do with that organization many - Luckydog on 2/12/20 10:16am
 Things must be pretty thin over there if they're offering -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/12/20 11:42am
 Re: Things must be pretty thin over there if they - Luckydog on 2/12/20 2:52pm
 To those who don’t beleive -  Matt Miller on 2/12/20 5:33pm
 Re: To those who don’t beleive - Luckydog on 2/12/20 7:09pm
 LD makes a really good point..and I don't - Linda_H/FL on 2/13/20 7:46am
 Re: How do I paste a screenshot of the email here? -  Matt Miller on 2/13/20 12:24pm
 Copy & paste the entire communique? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 2/13/20 12:27pm
 Re: How do I paste a screenshot of the email here? - Luckydog on 2/13/20 4:38pm
 Re: How do I paste a screenshot of the email here? -  Matt Miller on 2/14/20 10:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.