Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

58 in CA....
Posted by Pamela/CA of CA on 3/31/20 11:52am Msg #618222
....but only 14 Counties reporting no corona virus - I'm in one of those - my 'Essential' status just extended. Think lack of testing is driving these numbers - however, hospitals here open, empty, no deaths to C19 SO FAR!

Sheriff took immediate action last week when it was reported, visitors from hard hit counties (L.A. SanFran, Santa Clara) were trying to rent Airbnb's here in our very remote wine county!
New enforcement put a stop to that. Wonder if the powers that be are ready to close our county lines.

Meanwhile, signings are finally slowing! Mostly due, I am told by Title and some LO's , to applicants deciding to wait the 30 to 40 days after the Fed cuts that lowered interest rates to Banks. Very smart Consumers out there!
Why sign a 3.50% today when can get 1.75% soon!

DH and I are taking Tues thru Sun off this week to catch up with software and accounting and start taxes. Glad of the respite. Closing signings outside dressed in gloves, masks, and distance is tiring - but Signers are doing the same.

Lastly to all you wonderful Pros PM's - Nope never saw that post from SC/CA! Read it last night and laughed. Thanks for your concerns and good wishes, they are appreciated.
Just another mental midget bully, spewing hate and obvious jealously while hiding behind anonymity. Don't give it another thought - I don't!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 58 in CA.... - Pamela/CA on 3/31/20 11:52am
 No chance that rates will drop to 1.75%. Smart consumers - grapebed on 3/31/20 2:10pm
 I agree. I don't see rates going that low. It's a real -  MW/VA on 3/31/20 4:25pm
 Re: 58 in CA.... - Luckydog on 3/31/20 4:26pm
 from underwriting world.... - notarydi/CA on 3/31/20 6:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.