Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Xome (aka Title365) scheduling via foreign Call Centers?
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 9/21/20 7:01pm Msg #624772
From a business perspective, I totally get why they might try this out, but I still find it a worrisome development.

I had two calls from outsourced schedulers today and both were nonproductive. It was obvious the agent was reading from a script and didn't speak enough English to actually answer my follow up questions. First case, the woman read me out the script "We have a signing in CITY at TIME on DAY. Would you be available?" I ask what the zip code is, because that city, either it's a nice little village at the edge of valley or it's a house way up twisty mountain roads up to ten miles from the village. The agent couldn't understand what I meant by zip code, just kept repeating the city name. Said I wasn't available and hung up. Second one, she reads the script and pronounces the name of the city wrong. I don't find fault with that; many of our city names and are Spanish, so the pronunciation doesn't follow English rules and there'd be no reason for this person sitting in a call center half a world a way to know that. But it tripped her up and she couldn't understand what I was trying to communicate when I told her the correct pronunciation (as America's 10th largest city, it might be a good thing for her to learn because she'll be saying it a lot with this company.) Politely declined again.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Xome (aka Title365) scheduling via foreign Call Centers? - Kellosh/CA on 9/21/20 7:01pm
 Agree. All ideas to save money are not good ideas. - Lee/AR on 9/21/20 10:30pm
 Not just recouping the notary fee immediately -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/20 8:42am
 Re: Not just recouping the notary fee immediately - Kellosh/CA on 9/25/20 1:04am
 Re: Xome (aka Title365) scheduling via foreign Call Centers? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/21/20 10:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.