Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: RON Fees
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/5/20 6:44pm Msg #625203
Different companies may do things different ways - and LD's experience may not hold true across the board.

Deborah, I'm not allowed to play in that sandbox (even if I wanted to), so I don't have any experience to offer. However, as we've probably all learned, it's much easier to come down a tad on fees than it is to increase them, so my gut is saying to not be afraid to shoot high, ask lots of questions, and don't assume. If you're still doing the whole signing - even if it's electronically - my guess would be to charge at least what you were charging before.

Aside from any additional per-signing costs you may need to incur, you're having to pay extra to get qualified to do these to begin with (which has value) and if you're one of the few who has jumped onboard and is willing to take these on, I'd think that's worth a significant amount, too.

Hope this helps at least in terms of perspective...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 RON Fees - Deborah BELL on 10/5/20 11:02am
 Re: RON Fees - Linda_H/FL on 10/5/20 11:30am
 Re: RON Fees - Deborah BELL on 10/5/20 5:08pm
 Re: RON Fees - Linda_H/FL on 10/5/20 6:21pm
 Re: RON Fees -  JanetK_CA on 10/5/20 6:44pm
 Re: RON Fees - NVLSlady/VA on 10/5/20 11:42am
 Re: RON Fees - NVLSlady/VA on 10/5/20 11:47am
 Re: RON Fees - Deborah BELL on 10/7/20 8:50am
 Re: RON Fees - Alexander NotaryEarth on 10/7/20 2:57pm
 Re: RON Fees -  JanetK_CA on 10/7/20 4:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.