Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Shady Business Practices
Posted by Penny Nichols of CA on 10/30/20 3:26pm Msg #625970
CXChoice or The Closing Exchange in Long Beach CA has shady business practices. I was assigned a loan doc signing yesterday at 1p.m. to meet with the signer this morning at 10am.. I emailed asking for docs last night. I received a phone call from Steve of CXChoice at 6:52 p.m. stating the signing had been cancelled. I felt something was up. I called the signer at 7:12p.m. to see if he had cancelled or if the title/escrow/lender had cancelled. He said no, he was not aware of any cancellation. At 10:01 am I received a call from the signer and he told me he had just received a call from a Notary who was on his way to meet with him in 10 minutes. This company is not someone to do business with.
They send out mega text and emails all hours day and night and most of them are not in the area they are 40-50 miles away. Does your phone blow up while sitting at an appointment? I could go on. Just don't trust this company
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Shady Business Practices - Penny Nichols on 10/30/20 3:26pm
 Re: Shady Business Practices - CST on 10/30/20 3:36pm
 Re: Shady Business Practices - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 10/30/20 3:57pm
 Re: Shady Business Practices - Luckydog on 10/30/20 4:32pm
 Re: Shady Business Practices -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/31/20 10:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.