Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Marketing Ideas
Posted by  BrendaTX of TX on 6/24/04 6:37am Msg #3446
Thanks, Hugh. I looked at the pen site and it is all that you indicated it is. Now I have a question about something totally different so if anyone is reading this that hates a question squirming around uncomfortably in the wrong thread, please stop reading--now. (It is so hot out that people are getting really cranky on the forums, and I'll admit that also includes me . We do not want to cause more friction than Harry's server can manage!)

Hughness - Since you are the Vocabulary Dude of NotaryRotary I want to ask you if there is a word that describes when, for instance, a contractual agreement is written to be so biased to one party that it has no considerations, or terms, that protect the rights of the other party. It seems to me that in one of my earliers lives I have been aware of a "contract" being dismissed in a local county court because it was _____ whatever the word --- Or am I having a flashback to the Armadillo Headquarters and Austin in the 1970's?

Seriously, I have been trying to remember if there was a term -- null or invalid is not quite doing it for me and there are not any legal dictionaries laying around my place these days...
Thank you, brenda
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Marketing Ideas - Veronica_CA on 6/22/04 11:49am
 Re: Marketing Ideas - HisHughness on 6/22/04 5:13pm
 Re: Marketing Ideas -  BrendaTX on 6/24/04 6:37am
 Unilateral contracts - HisHughness on 6/24/04 1:36pm
 Re: Unilateral contracts - Art_MD on 6/26/04 12:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.