Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Interesting ... hmmm ...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/17/21 5:38pm Msg #631386
It could be regional. Florida is back to 90% normal imo and businesses cannot find enough workers now and adding incentives with sign-on bonuses to get help, especially fast-food restaurants. People are still buying and selling like crazy, and really a seller's market with bidding wars for nice houses in the $200's-$300's arena. I don't see raising the interest here any will affect that market much. Refi's have slowed down considerably though. House prices have increased some because of the demand, but people are getting way more than the asking price right now (even sight unseen), and need that cash on hand because they are not appraising out in the bidding wars, and lenders will only borrower what it appraises for. I think lenders are seeing that regionally, and going back up slightly because they know they can basically. It's pretty interesting, and nothing like I have ever seen before.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Interesting story today. A borrower told me that a major CU -  MW/VA on 4/16/21 1:05pm
 Rate increases - NVLSlady/VA on 4/16/21 1:28pm
 No points He has a lot of clout & went to the top! LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 4/17/21 10:39am
 Probably RADM!!!! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 4/18/21 6:47pm
 Well Hell - Clem/CA on 4/16/21 9:27pm
 Re: Interesting story today. A borrower told me that a major CU - Luckydog on 4/17/21 1:45pm
 Interesting ... hmmm ... -  Yoli/CA on 4/17/21 3:00pm
 Re: Interesting ... hmmm ... - Luckydog on 4/17/21 5:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.