Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sitting for too long is just as bad as smoking
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/18/21 7:57pm Msg #631416
says my physician. I am trying to sit less, move around more and park my car further away from my destination for the extra steps during the course of my work days.

Yesterday, my brother and I stopped by a 'flea market' and I found a Herman Miller Aeron chair, like the ones I've had in some of my "hi-tech" jobs. It was resting on a pile of stuff destined for the roll-off dumpster because it is missing one arm rest. Arm rests are optional with this chair, so I can either order one, or for aesthetics, remove the remaining arm rest. I used to order these as the procurer of office furnishings for a startup company at $1,000 each.

This chair is quite expensive new. It is designed for back support and you can adjust height and back as needed.

I feel like I found the Aladdin lamp. The owners of the 'flea market' said, "take it, it doesn't fit in with the yard art we are always looking for."

Wow, well, the old one is retiring to the barn. It doesn't offer the same kind of support.

http://seatingmind.com/herman-miller-aeron-chair-basic-with-posturefit-size-b-or-c/?sku=AeronBasicPosture&msclkid=571f022204071dc1da56625ed709b57f&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*Herman%20Miller%20-%20Aeron%20-%20M&utm_term=4582764478836880&utm_content=All

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sitting for too long is just as bad as smoking -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/21 7:57pm
 I looooove Aeron chairs! Nice find! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/21 1:28am
 Re: Sitting for too long is just as bad as smoking - Luckydog on 4/19/21 10:23am
 There was a great chair on SharkTank. The problem is that -  MW/VA on 4/19/21 3:11pm
 Better to get an adjustable desk to stand instead of sit. n/m -  MW/VA on 4/19/21 3:12pm
 Re: Sitting for too long is just as bad as smoking -  LynnNC on 4/20/21 12:30pm
 Re: Sitting for too long is just as bad as smoking -  LynnNC on 4/20/21 12:59pm
 Check this out, Lynn. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/21/21 7:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.