Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

wanted to add...
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 12/20/21 5:17pm Msg #636841
They said it was due to Covid...not getting response as fast as before. However, my experience with a BGC that was 3 weeks in the works was really because somebody either at BGOnLine OR my county dropped the ball. BG sends an inquiry ONCE....and waits. When I called BG, they said the hold up was at my county. Called my county, who said they had no such inquiry and their turn-around time was less than 1 day. Called BGOnline back and asked them to 're-send inquiry to county'. Called BG again 4 hours later and they said they'd received it 3 hours ago and report was 'in process'. Think I got it later that day, but XYZ only 'updates profiles with BGC' at night. I do not believe the fault was with my county, but concede that it could have been.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CA - commission renewal timeline -  Yoli/CA on 12/20/21 11:19am
 XYZ'S BGC is taking longer than ever before. n/m - Lee/AR on 12/20/21 5:01pm
 wanted to add... - Lee/AR on 12/20/21 5:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.