Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hiring may start slowing over next several months.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 7/8/22 7:06pm Msg #641267
I bet they make $900 in three hours by selling notary training to wannabe notaries, not by actual notary work! Wink

I'm not saying that there aren't notaries making in excess of $150K in this business ('cause I know there are), but that kind of money isn't being made by new people breaking into this business today. It takes great connections, developed over a long period of time, and serious hustle!

As for the abundance of jobs, that may still be true, but I heard on the radio today that a survey of businesses shows the hiring frenzy may start to level off very soon. The speculation was that by the end of August, the economy will have replaced jobs lost to the pandemic. Businesses are projecting a declining need (or flattening, more accurately - I hope) after that.

So those of you debating whether or not a full time job may be a better option for you, I suggest you decide soon, and if the choice is to find a job, do so quickly...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - grapebed on 7/8/22 9:48am
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - Susan/CA on 7/8/22 10:17am
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/8/22 1:09pm
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - TxFox on 7/8/22 1:20pm
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - grapebed on 7/8/22 1:53pm
 Hiring may start slowing over next several months. -  JanetK_CA on 7/8/22 7:06pm
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - grapebed on 7/8/22 3:10pm
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than - Susan/CA on 7/9/22 1:55am
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/9/22 8:57am
 Re: Jobs continue to explode in June, wages rise faster than -  JanetK_CA on 7/9/22 6:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.