Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Error / corrections???
Posted by Linda Frezza of FL on 8/30/22 5:25pm Msg #642045
My feelings on this is - there is a form in the signing documents attached to a power of attorney that makes it mandatory for a borrower to assist the lender and title with clerical errors. I think that the notary signing agent should be made to sign one of these for correcting her or his mistakes - at no additional charge. Also - I think that if the lender or title made a mistake the notary signing agent should get paid for a new closing in full to send my butt back out there to clean up their problem and do not tell the borrower that the notary caused the problem - that irks me more than you know. I will accept only my own mistakes. I also feel, while we are on the subject that the lender and title should be available at time of notary signing to help the notary clean any errors up at the table. So many times I am left out there all alone with no one to call that can answer document problems and questions. If the signing co made an error they should pay the whole new fee to correct also and they can pick any notary to fix it - It does not have to be the original one.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Error / corrections??? - Signerbill on 8/20/22 10:47am
 This is what they're getting from XYZ grads taking low fees. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/20/22 12:21pm
 Re: Error / corrections??? -  Yoli/CA on 8/20/22 12:22pm
 Re: Error / corrections??? - SteveS/CA on 8/20/22 5:05pm
 Re: Error / corrections??? - PaigeTurner on 8/20/22 2:04pm
 Re: Error / corrections??? -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/21/22 11:07am
 Re: Error / corrections??? -  Expeditor on 8/22/22 11:25am
 Re: Error / corrections??? - Linda Frezza on 8/30/22 5:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.