Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NotaryStars did a Youtube video on this topic.
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 5/16/23 9:28pm Msg #645721
I'm not posting the link but I just listened to it and it wasn't bad. I have two comments: 1) I think this is just the beginning and from a liability standpoint we should expect more companies to have these same requirements. 2) Here in North Alabama, we have a lot of government contracting companies and and two different GNW customers have told me they can't do business with me (involving email) unless I use email encryption. I used my Adobe account and it worked well.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Bancserv new security requirements. Anyone read the details? n/m - Colonel/IA on 5/13/23 8:21am
 The devil is in the details...long, confusing read - Lee/AR on 5/14/23 11:39am
 VERY Confusing! - SReis on 5/14/23 1:01pm
 Comments confirmed my thoughts. Done working with BS. n/m - Colonel/IA on 5/14/23 2:00pm
 Re: Bancserv new security requirements. Anyone read the details? - SteveS/CA on 5/15/23 11:20am
 NotaryStars did a Youtube video on this topic. - Michelle/AL on 5/16/23 9:28pm
 Re: NotaryStars did a Youtube video on this topic. - VT_Syrup on 5/17/23 9:39am
 Sure, I used a paid version of Adobe and it has email - Michele Riley on 5/18/23 11:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.