Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U??
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 5/18/24 3:41pm Msg #648455
Ah...explains a lot. It wasn't a job offer. I'm not into so-called 'social media' (to me, it's more like 'The Onion'). Snarky commentary aside, got an 'invite to link or follow or some such' and he's looking for notaries everywhere. This is not the 1st time I've heard of a new co. in this manner & was puzzled by the recent increase in this sort of stuff. PSA: They all use the same data base...duh...same notaries. At current rate, there's going to be as many signing services as there are LSS suckers--um--I mean grads. Gotta hand it to him...he's all over like flies near a dumpster.

Seems very techy folks can create their own universe/fantasy world/reality...one of those, anyway. Am beginning to think maybe the Matrix does exist. FWIW: there are 2 SS with same name. This one in MD; another in TX.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? - Lee/AR on 5/18/24 11:18am
 Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/24 11:31am
 Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? -  Yoli/CA on 5/18/24 1:13pm
 Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? - Lee/AR on 5/18/24 3:41pm
 Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/24 1:43pm
 OT: but connected somewhat and interesting - Lee/AR on 5/18/24 4:12pm
 Re: OT: but connected somewhat and interesting - SteveS/CA on 5/18/24 4:47pm
 Re: OT: but connected somewhat and interesting -  JanetK_CA on 5/27/24 2:22pm
 Re: OT: but connected somewhat and interesting - SteveS/CA on 5/27/24 9:10pm
 Re: Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U?? - SteveS/CA on 5/18/24 4:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.