Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary at center of Elvis's Graceland Court action.
Posted by Mills Mobile Notary Service of OR on 5/22/24 4:22pm Msg #648481
The grand daughter of Elvis Presley went to court to stop an government sale of Graceland (and won)

The gist is that an LLC claims that Lisa Maria took a 3.8 million mortgage loan from them on Graceland and didn't pay them back.

The grand daughter claim it is all a fraud, the LLC doesn't really exist, the documents were forged. And the notary that Notarized the documents never met Lisa Maria and she claims her signature was forged. I hope her journal is in good order.

I suspect this will end quickly. Also there should a bank records on both ends of the 3.8 Million transfer, if it really happened.

This will be in the news for a while, so stay tuned. Also, the LLC never showed up in court to contest the sale stoppage request so that is another red flag for fraud.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary at center of Elvis's Graceland Court action. - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 5/22/24 4:22pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/24 4:31pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - VT_Syrup on 5/22/24 6:55pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 5/22/24 9:48pm
 I was wondering if RON was involved with this ... -  Yoli/CA on 5/23/24 3:52pm
 Re: I was wondering if RON was involved with this ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/24/24 8:29am
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - Leo_FL on 5/29/24 8:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.