Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary at center of Elvis
Posted by Mills Mobile Notary Service of OR on 5/22/24 9:48pm Msg #648485
The latest in this saga is that the company that was running this foreclosure auction is no longer moving forward with this action. Apparently, the Deed of Trust was never recorded. How a foreclosure auction could move so close happening with the many issues involved is amazing. The Auction was just a few days away before it got challenged.

I suspect that this is not the end of this story and criminal charges will be filed, probably by the FBI, because it was so high profile and involves actions in FL and TN.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary at center of Elvis's Graceland Court action. - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 5/22/24 4:22pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/24 4:31pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - VT_Syrup on 5/22/24 6:55pm
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 5/22/24 9:48pm
 I was wondering if RON was involved with this ... -  Yoli/CA on 5/23/24 3:52pm
 Re: I was wondering if RON was involved with this ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/24/24 8:29am
 Re: Notary at center of Elvis - Leo_FL on 5/29/24 8:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.