Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA
Posted by Karen/CA of ? on 11/17/04 4:07pm Msg #11538
I have been watching the messages on this board and GMN regarding Notable Notaries of America since the beginning. I felt it was only proper to give Greg Talbot the courtesy of answering my questions directly, so I called him.
Here is what I learned from our lengthly conversation:

Yes, some of the recent testimonials were solicited by him, so that all of us would have people he has worked with be able to contact them regarding his company. Others were unsolicited by him. I have to say I probably would have done the same thing with the recent negative postings if it was my company.

I did look on signingagent.com and did find Ethel Ponder on there as a Certified Signing Agent in Florida.

Mr. Talbot has taken steps regarding the notablenotariesofamerica.com website, and if you were to look at it now, you will see it is in the beginning stages of being re-created as a business website.

I cannot speak regarding any personal experience of working with him, but after our conversation, I would certainly take an assignment he sent my way.

I certainly hope anyone with doubts does their own research (call him if need be) and not pass judgment based on "gossip" posts.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - ETHEL PONDER on 11/17/04 3:12pm
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - CaliNotary on 11/17/04 3:19pm
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - Karen/CA on 11/17/04 4:07pm
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 11/18/04 8:30am
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - Karen/CA on 11/18/04 10:06am
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - Greg Talbot -owner on 11/18/04 12:29pm
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA -  CarolynCO on 11/18/04 3:01pm
 Re: NOTABLE NOTARIES OF AMERICA - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 11/18/04 6:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.