Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Have any of you heard of....
Posted by PeterRado/FL of FL on 2/2/08 7:46pm Msg #233865
Well I looked at the site and I am sorely unimpressed. The thing that caught my eye was the following:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Exclusive Territory
A small upfront fee allows you to claim the “exclusive” territorial rights for your area. As our network grows, our name will be widely recognized and we will be able to capture numerous national accounts. As our network and name grow, so will your annual profit and the value of your area.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

First I feel like calling the 5 people they have listed (probably relatives) and ask if they have lost their minds Big Smile
Second, just wait until they have to call a non-member to cover a signing. That ought to be good NaNa
Third, If this market environment continues as many say it will; anyone who actually pays ( I can't imagine it); will be out to kill them.

Some how I can't believe anyone would go for it. But as I say that I am reminded of one of may favorite sayings:
Never under-estimate the stupidity and ignorance of the human race. Frown

And lastly could this just be an offshoot of XYZ

Thanks for the Big Smile C
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Have any of you heard of.... - Carmen/123 on 2/2/08 6:30pm
 Re: Have any of you heard of.... -  Teresa/FL on 2/2/08 7:02pm
 Re: Have any of you heard of.... - PeterRado/FL on 2/2/08 7:46pm
 Someone once said there's a sucker born everyday, looks like - Barbara A Demonte on 2/2/08 7:57pm
 Re: Have any of you heard of.... - Carmen/123 on 2/2/08 7:58pm
 Re: To all-Have a Good Night! Talk to ya'll on Monday. - PeterRado/FL on 2/2/08 7:59pm
 Re: Have any of you heard of.... -  Bing on 2/3/08 3:50pm
 Glena!!!! Good to "see" you here:) n/m - Sylvia_FL on 2/3/08 3:56pm
 Just a different variation of an endless theme -  MichiganAl on 2/3/08 5:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.