Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Way to go!! n/m
Posted by txnotary of ? on 4/23/05 11:48am Msg #33528
i too, got a call for a $50 signing and after getting all the info I gave her my standard fee of 75, and she did not sound like she was happy but said ok. What get's me is i show up for the signing but the borrower never shows, no one calls me to let me know he's not coming, 45 mins later i call and they say "oh they cancelled" so i get 1/2 my fee, later that day SS calls back to reschedule for next day, then that night SS calls back to say it's now on Friday, same place. Friday i show up 20 mins after our meeting time, still no one here.....so I call and the SS says they know nothing about it, she'll call her client, in the meantime i call the borrower (which sometimes we aren't suppose to do) and was told they are at the location wtg for me. The location was changed but no one told me.........so the SS wants me to rearrange my afternoon to get the signing done, so luckily i am able to then i mention that my fee is going up and SS says "other notaries don't do that" well other notaries did not have to rearrange their pm schedule to accomidate this signing.....she then agreed. Do they think we have nothing else to do? guess im just venting, thanks
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Got a call for $50.Signing for tommarrow, I said - Dellaca on 4/22/05 11:32pm
 Re: Got a call for $50.Signing for tommarrow, I said - Anonymous on 4/22/05 11:36pm
 Re: Got a call for $50.Signing for tomorrow, I said - Jeanie-fl on 4/23/05 12:01am
 Good for you! n/m - Melody on 4/23/05 12:42am
 Way to go!! n/m - Victoria/FL on 4/23/05 8:19am
 Re: Way to go!! n/m - txnotary on 4/23/05 11:48am
 No more 50.00 No more 50.00 No more 50.00 - Anonymous on 4/23/05 4:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.