Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Confirmed by Regency
Posted by  Linda_TN of IN on 8/21/19 1:38pm Msg #609493
I got a return call from a rep at Regency yesterday saying they were well aware of the problem. The caller confirmed "a lot of calls and emails" have been received related to this email and asked if my email mentioned finding my name on that other notary forum with the numbers. Yes, that's where they got my info. The name on the email I got was from a Robert Harrell. After a second look the salutation was blank (as if from a template for a mass email) and the zip code only had 4 numbers as if from a bad cut and paste job.

Just be diligent. I strongly suggest future emails or texts received be posted here so together we can shut these down or at least make it difficult for them to continue.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Regency Escrow out of Mission Viejo - any comments -  Linda_TN on 8/19/19 4:26pm
 Google solves a lot. Exposed as SCAM -  Linda_TN on 8/19/19 5:20pm
 Re: Google solves a lot. Exposed as SCAM - Cheryl/SC on 8/20/19 11:12am
 Re: Regency Escrow out of Mission Viejo - any comments - JohnB/NJ on 8/20/19 1:22pm
 Re: Regency Escrow out of Mission Viejo - any comments - Valerie Dunn on 8/21/19 9:40am
 Re: Regency Escrow out of Mission Viejo - any comments - Carol Bender on 8/21/19 2:34pm
 Confirmed by Regency -  Linda_TN on 8/21/19 1:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.