Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track
Posted by JESSICA RAQUINIO of CA on 5/5/06 1:32pm Msg #117981
Ok thanks for your help. Here is my situation I ran into yesterday. Original signing was 5-3-06 all docs were there. Borrower had questions and docs where redrawn for a signing yesterday 5-4-06 I got the redrawn docs and there where several pages missing that were in the original set. The one that really mattered was the HUD-1 Settlement Statement. I didn't have the new one for 5-4-06 date. Do I need the new one? I think I will go ahead and take the offer from the loan signing class I took and do a ride along but it is not free but I think it will help to make me more understand. My background is accounting so I am not very familiar with all the docs yet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 one question to make sure I am on the right track - JESSICA RAQUINIO on 5/5/06 1:10pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track -  lulu on 5/5/06 1:25pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Anonymous from 70.58.185.246 on 5/5/06 1:25pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - JESSICA RAQUINIO on 5/5/06 1:32pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Marlene/USNA on 5/5/06 1:43pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track - Marlene/USNA on 5/5/06 1:38pm
 Re: one question to make sure I am on the right track -  lulu on 5/5/06 4:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.