Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Where is Titlegal? Missed reading your post. Have you
Posted by  TitleGalCA of CA on 6/6/06 7:31pm Msg #124405
Thanks for asking Bev! No, not replaced shoes with anything but colorful flip flops from Old Navy. They are $2.50 a piece. I can afford that.

I just ordered Cesar Millan's first season along with the dvd "People training for dogs" or some such thing, in the War of the Big Dogs. I'll let you all know when I am an expert in Dog training and my dog is perfect. It may be a while.

Other than that, I have no internet access at home, and work is awfully busy for perusing board. I've missed my NotRot time!

Brenda did call me and left a sweet message that she was thinking of me. Now, if only Brenda was oh, about 6', dark hair, blue eyes, single reasonably young (like 30)...and oh, yeah, male.

Thanks for thinking of me. As someone wise once said (like today), there's worse things that can happen to a person than someone being worried about them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Where is Titlegal? Missed reading your post. Have you -  hcampersFL on 6/6/06 7:17am
 Re: Where is Titlegal? Beverly -  BrendaTx on 6/6/06 9:18am
 Thanks Brenda... -  hcampersFL on 6/6/06 10:58am
 Re: Where is Titlegal? Missed reading your post. Have you -  TitleGalCA on 6/6/06 7:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.